|Job Title:||Change Managers|
|Start Date:||2020-09-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2020 10:39|
One of our Federal Government client is seeking to engage contractors to deliver change management services for an IT project.
You will use their knowledge and experience in change management to assist the team with the following but not limited to the following activities:
1. Stakeholder management
Identifying and manage all stakeholder critical to the implementation success including:
- Conducting stakeholder analysis; and
- Preparing stakeholder impact analysis
Design and develop a fit for purpose change management and communications strategy to:
- Support affected stakeholders to adopt the new arrangements and;
- Engage with new capabilities
- Assist in the design and development of training materials; and
- Assist in the delivery of training to stakeholders
- Assist in the design and development of communication events and promotional materials to support effective sector engagement and change management
Essential Skills & Experience:
- High level of expertise in delivery of change management
- Experience working for or with the public sector
- The successful candidate will need to be willing to understand the department’s current system landscape, technology platforms and interactions with Whole of Government services and other departments.
- The location of work will be in Canberra, onsite at the department’s offices, as directed by the department. In the event that the Specified Personnel are not ordinarily located in Canberra, options to work remotely will be considered by the department.
- High level verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in a customer service environment
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2021. Possible extension option.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 22 September 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's