|Job Title:||Data Engineer|
|Start Date:||2020-09-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2020 13:29|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for a highly experienced Data Engineer who will be responsible for developing, enhancing and maintaining the analytics platform infrastructure to facilitate the availability of data for business users in a CI/CD environment
- Building data-consumption layer objects
- Understanding, analysing and sizing user requirements
- Development and maintenance of technical mappings for use in automated generation of data assets
- Identifying and building enhancements to automated DevOps pipelines
- Development and maintenance of system documentation
- Collaborating with data consumers, database development, testers and IT support teams
- Base SAS / Teradata / RDMBS – Ability to demonstrate competency in developing and reviewing code
- Data warehousing – Understanding of analytic architecture concepts and processes
- DevOps - Ability to understand DevOps process and can use DevOps tools in accordance with the process
- Programming – High level of competency in Programming, including knowledge of supplementary programming languages such as Python or Groovy
- Version control - Ability to demonstrate knowledge of version controls and its appropriate uses
Contract Term: 6 months with possible extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 23 September 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's