System Administrator (NV1)
|Job Title:||System Administrator (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2020 08:59|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Knowledge and experience in Authentication and Authorisation technologies.
- Understanding of various protocols (i.e. DNS, DHCP, NTP) and proxies (i.e. web proxies).
- Demonstrated experience in conducting systems administration including operating system installation, configuration, integration, hardening, software and patch management, and documentation of Cyber Security Capability systems.
- Experience in the following preferred technologies:
- AWS or Azure.
- Splunk or Elasticsearch.
- Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu, CentOS).
- General network knowledge and experience would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of/or experience in DevOps, Orchestration/Configuration Management, and continuous integration technologies (Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, Cloudformation, Docker).
- Knowledge of or experience in scripting languages such as Bash and/or Python.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 23 September 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Infrastructure System Administrator
System Administrator Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator (Red Hat IPA) (TSPV)
System Administrator Cloud Infrastructure Private Cloud Team (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator - Microsoft Technologies Level 4 (TSPV)