Business Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2020 08:06|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Understanding of the Cyber Security domain.
- Experience in writing Operational Concept Document(s), Function and Performance Specifications and related formative a large complex government department capability development documents.
- Ideally five years’ experience minimum as a Business Analyst.
- Facilitate and lead business engagement for large and complex capability development, including identifying and engaging with senior stakeholders from the user communities.
- Take responsibility for concisely and accurately documenting the requirements of business, ensuring they are unambiguous and measurable/testable.
- Lead the development of business process modelling for a diverse and complex set of business areas.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 15 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's