Business Analyst (Cyber Security) Level 5
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (Cyber Security) Level 5|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2020 12:59|
1. Experience in writing Operational Concept Document(s), Function and Performance Specifications (FPS) and related formative capability development documents.
2. Five years’ experience minimum as a Business Analyst.
1. Facilitate and lead business engagement for large and complex capability development, including identifying and engaging with senior stakeholders from the user communities.
2. Take responsibility for concisely and accurately documenting the requirements of business, ensuring they are unambiguous and measurable/testable.
3. Lead the development of business process modelling for a diverse and complex set of business areas.
4. Define (pre-delivery) and measure business benefits (post-delivery) from realised capabilities in line with organisational strategy.
5. Identify and document the impact on business requirements of external influences affecting the Program or Project to guide capability development.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 month contract
Security Requirements: Current PV security clearance required
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 December 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst - Atlassian administrator level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Communications Manager Level 5
Business Analyst (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)