Senior .Net Developer
|Job Title:||Senior .Net Developer|
|Start Date:||2020-09-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2020 11:21|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for a highly experienced Senior .Net Developer with strong IT skills and relevant work experience, in conjunction with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement. You will have the ability to work as part of an agile team and communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders is also a requirement.
As part of the role the developer will undertake activities that ensures systems meet the function requirements of the users and stakeholders, meet performance thresholds and ensure sustainability into the future; while complying with our client’s and industry principles, standards and best practice.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Use a range of products to manage, maintain and develop the code base of systems.
- Develop applications and services, adhering to relevant standards and protocols.
- Understand and code against detailed application architecture documents.
- Provide impact analysis of user/stakeholder requirements.
- Ensure that best practice and Departmental standards are applied and managed.
- Effective collaboration with a cross-functional team working with an agile structure - including a product owner, scrum master, business analysts, developers data scientists, architect & testers to produce a solution in accordance with user and stakeholder requirements and broader objectives.
- Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholder; internal and external to the department.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience developing single-page applications using either Angular 7+ or React.
- Demonstrated experience in solution design and implementation in Azure. Demonstrated experience with Cloud environments, and Cloud technologies such as Logic Apps, Azure SQL and Azure Service Bus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory including Azure AD, Windows Operating Systems including Windows Server and Visual Studio including working with modern code analysis tools.
- Understanding and experience working with cloud based system including Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Azure DevOps, including TFVC and Git repositories.
- Applied understanding of DevOps principles and practices and able to build, maintain, support and extend the Continuous Integration and Deployment pipeline in DevOps.
- The ability to integrate applications with third-party systems, including Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, Microsoft Office products, e.g. SharePoint and the Microsoft Graph API
Contract Term: 12 months with 2 x 12 months extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates MUST be a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 28 September 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's