Full Stack Software Engineer
|Job Title:||Full Stack Software Engineer|
|Start Date:||2020-09-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2020 15:30|
Do you enjoy working in a team developing with latest technology whilst also building products that make a difference? Then this job could be for you.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, maintainable and scalable code following Departmental standards and practices
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve and maintain existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Experience developing and delivering public facing web applications utilising established development tools, guidelines and conventions including the following technologies:
- ASP.NET MVC / .NET Core
- Reactive frontend frameworks including React, Vue or Angular
- CSS frameworks including Bootstrap
- Microsoft Web API / REST Architecture
- SQL / Entity Framework
- CI/CD Practices
- Experience with PowerShell automation
- Experience with TFS
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git)
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Unit / Automated UI testing
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2021 with a 12 month extension option.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates MUST be a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 25 September 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's