Software Developer - Cyber Security Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Software Developer - Cyber Security Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2020 14:58|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in Cyber Security or a related domain would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated competence in Java software development (.Net or other programming experience will also be considered).
- Demonstrated competence with Python and/or similar experience with other scripting languages.
- Design, build, integrate and document software capability that meets business requirements.
- Support, maintain and enhance existing software ensuring application availability.
- Ensure quality and security of software through appropriate testing and review.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 01 March 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer - Cyber Security (multiple) Level 5 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist (System Certification) Level 5 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)