System Administrator Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System Administrator Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2020 16:02|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Knowledge and experience in Authentication and Authorisation technologies.
- Understanding of various protocols (i.e. DNS, DHCP, NTP) and proxies (i.e. web proxies).
- General network knowledge and experience an advantage.
- Identify the hardware and software system requirements for Cyber Security systems.
- Design Cyber Security systems in accordance with agreed enterprise technology stack and design patterns.
- Ensure that hardware designs balance functional, service quality, security, systems management, and sustainability requirements.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 01 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator Level 3 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)