Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Start Date:||2020-09-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2020 16:15|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for a Project Support Officer who will work in a major transformational program under limited direction to complete moderately complex procedural, operational and administrative work.
Your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Supporting the delivery of challenging projects
- Providing advice related to project/program objectives
- Building and maintaining collaborative partnerships
- Experience working in a Portfolio or Program Management Office or relatable function with capabilities to support broad functions, including experience in coordinating and management executive and ministerial level status reporting
- Developing, implementing, and improving business frameworks, processes, support material and tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong organisation and coordination skills with an ability to manage shared mailboxes, schedule meetings and coordinate and distribute cross-agency correspondence
- Strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills, with a proven ability to influence
Contract Term: 12 months with a 12 month extension option.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 24 September 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)
4 x Project Support Officer level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)
IT Project Officer