|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Start Date:||2020-09-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2020 19:17|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking a Business Analyst, with experience in financial asset management for the Strategic Asset Management Project.
Reporting to the Project Manager and Program Manager, this role will work with the IT project resources, SMEs, business stakeholders and vendor to undertake the following activities:
- Business analysis and business design
- Requirements elicitation and workshop facilitation
- Document functional and non-functional business requirements, use cases and scenarios
- Analyse and map business processes, user pathways and information flows
- Act as a conduit between business stakeholders and the project team to deliver outcomes
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities across the program
- Work effectively in a small, dynamic team environment
- Provide knowledge and skills transfer to other team members
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience delivering business analyst services for government programs and/or project (State or Federal)
- Experience delivering business analyst services related to financial asset management including property, ICT and other asset types
- Demonstrated experience and skills in requirements elicitation and definition, business process reengineering and process mapping
- Demonstrated experience facilitating workshops
- Highly developed communication skills, including prioritisation, problem solving and interpersonal relationship building
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing and producing high quality documentation including requirements, guidelines and operational procedures
- Experience with Technology One’s Finance One application and /or similar asset management products
- Business Analyst certification (industry standards)
- Experience with BPMN
- Experience with EA Sparx
Contract Term: 12 months with a 12 month extension option.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 28 September 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's