Change Communication Analyst
|Job Title:||Change Communication Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2020 14:51|
The successful applicant will be required to:
Working as part of the change team, the role will produce materials to build awareness and ensure impacted stakeholders understand the benefits, what they need to do, and how they will be supported to transition to the departments new digital platform.
Experience on large digital programs with extensive external stakeholder engagement will be highly regarded
Skills and Experience Required
- Has a successful track record of undertaking a similar role supporting a large-scale business change program in a complex stakeholder environment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing external stakeholder impacts
- Experience in applying ‘better practice’ approaches to all aspects of change management that are practical and results focussed.
- Qualifications in a relevant discipline such as communications, public relations or change management.
- To be successful you will have demonstrated experience of working within a project delivery context to support the communications required as part of organisational change activity associated with complex business transformation programs.
- The candidate must state their agreement to have or obtain (at Bureau expense) a baseline security clearance.
- PROSCI certified
- Experience in digital technology programs (website or portal) requiring customer adoption
- Experience in Government
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 12 October 2020 until 30 June 2021. Possibility of 2 x 6 months extension option.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close 1 October 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information