Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) Developer
|Job Title:||Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) Developer|
|Start Date:||2020-09-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2020 15:11|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking a highly experienced Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) Developer who will play an integral role in the development and maintenance of the Integration Scenarios required to support our client’s integration solution.
You will be part of a specialised Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) team and will design, build and test Middleware services using FMW product stack, in particular the Oracle Service Bus (OSB) and BPEL.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience in developing & supporting FMW products such as Oracle Service Bus (OSB) and BPEL (including Error Hospital);
- Expert in building SOAP and REST web services following various integration patterns by using best industry practices;
- Strong project experience solving complex integration technical challenges;
- Ability to produce high quality detailed technical solution documentation;
- Ability to produce high quality unit test specifications based on functional and technical design.
- Ability to define service contracts including message definitions, business rules and non-functional requirements;
- Ability to work with Business Analysts to understand business requirements and translate them to service requirements. Define service composition, processing logic, business and mapping rules, error handling policies and error messages
- Experience in Axway API Gateway & API Manager
- Experience in FMW products such as ESS, BAM, BPM Suite.
- Experience in Application Development Framework (ADF)
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2021 with a 12 month extension option.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 5 October 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's