|Job Title:||.Net Developer|
|Start Date:||2020-09-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2020 15:43|
- Demonstrable experience in .Net web development using C# and Asp.net MVC 4/5
- Experience working with front-end frameworks and libraries such as Angular, React or Vue
- experience with state management in SPA applications
- Demonstrable technical development experience;
- developing with the latest .NET frameworks (also .net core) and in-depth knowledge of generics, LINQ;
- developing and consuming services using WCF (soap/xml) and Restful (Rest/json);
- using ORM productivity tools to access databases.
- using common development patterns like factories, interfaces, repositories and dependency injection;
- using Mock Frameworks;
- Database design, build, package and release experience;
- Proficiency developing user interfaces that meet Accessibility/WCAG requirements.
- Advanced communication, negotiation and mentoring skills are mandatory
- Proven experience leading and mentoring junior developers, within a highly integrated and complex platform will be highly preferred
- Experience developing with Mobile frameworks, primarily Xamarin.Forms and UWP
- Experience using MVVM frameworks, such as MvvmCros
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2021 with a 12 month extension option.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 5 October 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Joanne 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
.Net Software Developer (NV1)
IT Midrange Application Developer
Cloud Infrastructure Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)