|Job Title:||Master Scheduler|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2020 18:09|
The successful candidate will set up and provide expertise and analysis to ensure the schedule is viable and executed successfully.
You will have:
• extensive experience in Master Scheduling in a large and complex/diverse service
• industry organisation, including relevant qualifications or equivalent.
• strong knowledge and practical experience in working within a Program Management Office
• high level demonstrated experience in the use of enterprise project scheduling tools and applications.
• solid understanding of project management methodologies tools and process across the project lifecycle.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining the master schedule and undertaking schedule monitoring with Work Stream Leads to facilitate overall management of the timeliness of the project, maintain schedule dependence, milestones and highlight impact to critical path to the Program - 60%
- Demonstrated ability to establish processes to receive regular updates to the Work Stream schedules and incorporate into master schedule - 10%
- Experience in assisting Work Stream Leads in creating short-term schedules, monitoring such schedules to determine impact on master schedule. - 10%
- Experience in preparing schedule status reporting and assisting in validating and tracking project delivery activities, preparing and issuing proposal and preliminary schedule information - 10%
- Demonstrated ability to identify potential gaps or obstacles that may comprise the success of projects and present appropriate strategies to overcome barriers and provide governance over project-related scheduling and resource - 10%
- Experience in working with Project Online - 60%
- Involvement in complex stakeholder engagement activities within government - 40%
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based –12 Month Contract with 1 x 12 Month extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close 27 September 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information