Policy Support Officer
|Job Title:||Policy Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2020 18:43|
The successful applicant will be required to:
● Develop and review digital identity policies, standards and requirements in support of the departments digital identity policy team.
● Generate potential policy solutions to a range of issues using innovative approaches, expertise, knowledge and skills.
● Work closely with a network of stakeholders across government and the private sector.
● Recognise shared agendas and work toward mutually beneficial outcomes.
Skills and Experience Required
- Extensive experience with digital policy development - 70%
- Demonstrated high-level organisational and communications skills - 30%
- Knowledge of the departments Digital Identity program - 25%
- Knowledge of the Trusted Digital Identity Framework - 50%
- Knowledge of the Gatekeeper Public Key Infrastructure Framework - 25%
Location and Contract Term:
Initial Contract to 30 June 2021 with 1 x 12 Month extension options
Can be based in any of the below locations or Offsite
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close 28 September 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information