Systems Administrator - Cyber Security (NV2)
|Job Title:||Systems Administrator - Cyber Security (NV2)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2020 11:51|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in Identifying the hardware and software system requirements for Cyber Security systems.
- Experience in designing Cyber Security systems in accordance with agreed enterprise technology stack and design patterns.
- Experience in ensuring that hardware designs balance functional, service quality, security, systems management, and sustainability requirements.
- Experience in contributing to enterprise technology selection policies.
- Experience in leading Linux systems administration team supporting Operating System installation, configuration, integration, hardening, software and patch management and documentation of Cyber Security System.
Estimated start date: 11-01-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: 12 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV2 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 5 October 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's