Cyber Technical Training Professional (Baseline)
|Job Title:||Cyber Technical Training Professional (Baseline)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2020 12:18|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Proven minimum of 5 years' experience in cyber security.
- Proven experience delivering hands on technical training material and supporting environments for ICT security.
- Demonstratable strong verbal and written communication skills, particularly with technical stakeholders.
- Proven current or previous experience working in a technical IT discipline such as System Administration or Development.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate cyber security concepts to audiences with varying levels of understanding, exposure and experience.
Estimated start date: 26-10-2020
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum Baseline security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 06 October 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Training and Education Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Cyber Security Level 5 (TSPV)
Technical Writer (NV1)
Technical Writer level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)