Assistant Director Business Analytics Platforms
|Job Title:||Assistant Director Business Analytics Platforms|
|Start Date:||2020-09-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2020 09:36|
The EL1 Assistant Director, Business Analytics Platforms is accountable, under broad direction, for the delivery of operational and strategic internal reporting in the agency enterprise reporting environments.
The position will lead a multidisciplinary delivery team to design and build a wide range of operational and strategic performance reporting for the Agency and business users.
The position will have delegated authority and responsibility to resolve issues and risks. It will provide the leadership, control, planning, resource management, performance management and decision making for the team to support delivery of high quality reporting.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the team work schedule in consultation with the Executive Director Data Services and Program Manager, Data & Insurance, balancing project and business as usual work streams
- Appropriately scheduling and allocating resources to tasks ensuring delivery in line with priorities set by the Executive leadership and agency strategic objectives.
- Contributing technical input to guide projects toward appropriate, production ready solutions that meet business requirements.
- Consults with technical and non-technical stakeholders via a business intelligence account management model to ensure solutions are fit for purpose.
- Ensuring the development and maintenance of standards for code, data, UI/UX and that work delivered by the team meets high quality standards.
- Ensuring that reporting products and applications meet accessibility standards.
- Managing and improving SDLC processes and driving a continuous improvement culture.
- Mentoring and coaching of staff to achieve high performance expectations.
- Computer/software applications – data, statistical or analytics packages (SAS, SAS Visual analytics), web front end frameworks (e.g. react), CI/CD and software development tools, Microsoft Office
- Provide high level specialist technical/professional advice on specific issues, including feasibility and precedential advice
Contract Term: 12 month contract
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 30 September 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst - Finance Systems
$0 - $100 per hour
(NV1) Business Analyst x 2
Business Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/Endpoint Services Level 4 (TSPV)
Microsoft 365 Engineer