Data Engineer Level 4 (NV2)
|Job Title:||Data Engineer Level 4 (NV2)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2020 17:10|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Ability to hack/wrangle low complexity data selecting appropriate techniques, such as parsing, or an algorithm, to create a data structure relevant to the problem.
- Ability to assist the team with data quality assessment using experience of relevant tools and programming languages and general understanding of the data, potential issues such as missing values, duplicate data, and the implications of data quality for the data science/analytics process.
- Knowledge of data cleaning techniques and approaches such as data wrangling, batch processing, data mining, data enhancement, data harmonisation and data standardisation.
- Ability to assist the team with data cleaning of noisy and incomplete data using relevant tools and programming languages.
- Minimum 4 year’s Data Engineering experience
- Desirable qualification: Tertiary qualification in a technology field.
SFIA Level of Responsibility Required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4. Candidates with current or recently held (and able to be re-activated) TSPV clearances will be highly regarded. All successful candidates will need to hold or upgrade to a TSPV prior to commencement
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV2 security clearance level. Candidates with current or recently held (and able to be re-activated) TSPV clearances will be highly regarded. All successful candidates will need to hold or upgrade to a TSPV prior to commencement
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 09 October 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Linux Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
Data Flows SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR level 4 (NV2 upgrade to TSPV)
Senior Data Flows Engineer level 5 (NV2 upgrade to TSPV)
Test Practitioner Level 4 (TSPV)
Security Practitioner level 4 (TSPV)