Project Manager Level 4 (NV2)
|Job Title:||Project Manager Level 4 (NV2)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2020 17:05|
Skills and Knowledge required/ Major Responsibilities:
- Contributes to and manages activities for planning, development, enhancement, and implementation of discrete phases and/or projects and systems.
- Participates in improvement and enhancement of organisational project methodologies. Assists in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Contributes to activities for requirements analysis, system design, testing, implementation, and transition to operations.
- Conducts procurement activities to support wider project requirements.
- Develops and contributes to project documentation including but not limited to Project Plan/Proposal, Stage Plans (including reviews and reporting on progress), Exception and Completion Reports.
- Minimum 1-4 year’s Project Management experience
- Desirable Certification: CPPM or equivalent.
SFIA Level of Responsibility Required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV2 security clearance level. Candidates with current or recently held (and able to be re-activated) TSPV clearances will be highly regarded. All successful candidates will need to hold or upgrade to a TSPV prior to commencement
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 09 October 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Project and Program Scheduler Level 4 (TSPV)
Web Manager and Content Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Manager Level 5 (TSPV)