Messaging and Signalling Specialist
|Job Title:||Messaging and Signalling Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2020 11:25|
We have a requirement for a contractor with extensive knowledge of military related messaging and signalling services.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Extensive experience in formal military messaging and signalling functions and infrastructure.
- Experience IT system and networks support.
- Desirable technical skills include but are not limited to:
- SQL (MySQL)
- Windows Server – Server 2012 R2 or greater
- Red Hat 7 or greater
- Apache ActiveMQ
- Perform requirements planning and development for capability delivery.
- Perform capability delivery and integration for quality assurance and transition to operations.
- Identify and analyse capability performance and work closely with stakeholders to recommend and implement remediation actions.
- Perform capability testing and evaluation. Implement capability and functionality improvements and report outcomes.
- Assist in engagement with stakeholder and vendor technical staff to determine and drive key expected requirements (KER) Ensure the KERs are captured, addressed and implemented.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 months. Part-time arrangements may be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 15 October or until position is filled.
Call Nicole or Kate 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's