Project Manager Level 5 (NV2)
|Job Title:||Project Manager Level 5 (NV2)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2020 17:03|
Skills and Knowledge required/ Major Responsibilities:
- Takes responsibility managing activities for planning, development, enhancement and implementation of discrete phases and/or projects and systems.
- Actively promotes the improvement and enhancement of organisational project methodologies. Works on continuous improvement processes by developing and enhancing procedures. Adopts appropriate project management methods and tools whether plan-driven or iterative / agile.
- Drives activities for requirements analysis, system design, testing, implementation and transition to operations. Ensures Quality reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure. Captures and disseminates technical and business information, including change control and quality reporting.
- Plans, initiates and manages procurement activities to support wider project and organisational requirements.
- Produces project documentation including but not limited to Project Plan/Proposal, Stage Plans (including reviews and reporting on progress), Exception and Completion Reports. Leads and manages project reviews and reporting mechanisms.
- Minimum 3 year’s Project Management experience.
- Desirable Certification: CPPM or above or the equivalent.
SFIA Level of Responsibility Required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV2 security clearance level. Candidates with current or recently held (and able to be re-activated) TSPV clearances will be highly regarded. All successful candidates will need to hold or upgrade to a TSPV prior to commencement
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 09 October 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's