System Administrator Level 4 (NV2)
|Job Title:||System Administrator Level 4 (NV2)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2020 12:09|
Skills and Knowledge required/ Major Responsibilities:
- Contributes to and manages activities for planning, development, enhancement and implementation of discrete phases and/or projects and systems.
- Participates in improvement and enhancement of organisational project methodologies. Assists in the continuous improvement processes by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Contributes to activities for requirements analysis, system design, testing, implementation and transition to operations.
- Supports continuous integration and delivery practices through the use of GitLab, Artifactory, Jenkins, Docker, Puppet, Ansible, Jira & Confluence.
- Minimum 5 year’s Systems Administration experience.
- Desirable Certification: Tertiary qualifications in ICT or Computer Science.
SFIA Level of Responsibility Required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV2 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 09 October 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator level 4 - Linux technologies (Splunk, Ansible) (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Systems Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
AWS System Administrator (NV1)