Senior Systems Engineer Level 5 (nv2)
|Job Title:||Senior Systems Engineer Level 5 (nv2)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2020 16:51|
Skills and Knowledge required/ Major Responsibilities:
- Leads engineering services in all aspects of the system development lifecycle.
- Is accountable for accurate completion of work within timeframes and quality requirements, shares own expertise with others, guides and mentors less experienced employees.
- Engages with relevant stakeholders to develop documentation to support the requirements definition, including but not limited to: requirements specifications, process maps, service design artefacts, functional and non-functional requirements, change management implications, data and reporting considerations.
- Leads the analysis of complex systems and applies engineering expertise to identify and recommend courses of action.
- Minimum 4 year’s Systems Engineering experience.
- Desirable Certification: INCOSE ASEP Certified or equivalent.
SFIA Level of Responsibility Required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV2 security clearance level. Candidates with current or recently held (and able to be re-activated) TSPV clearances will be highly regarded. All successful candidates will need to hold or upgrade to a TSPV prior to commencement
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 09 October 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's