Tester Level 3 (NV2)
|Job Title:||Tester Level 3 (NV2)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2020 16:50|
Skills and Knowledge required/ Major Responsibilities:
- Be proactive in gaining both business and technical context in order to create accurate test cases.
- Understand when to use both dynamic and preventative testing techniques
- A basic understanding in programming techniques to align with the use of Selenium WebDriver.
- An ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to learn and develop organisational specific skills so that you can work independently across the Project Office portfolio.
- Minimum 3 year’s Application Testing Experience.
- Mandatory Certification:
- ISTQB Foundation Certification
- Agile Certifications
SFIA Level of Responsibility Required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV2 security clearance level. Candidates with current or recently held (and able to be re-activated) TSPV clearances will be highly regarded. All successful candidates will need to hold or upgrade to a TSPV prior to commencement
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 09 October 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.