Tester Level 5 (NV2)
|Job Title:||Tester Level 5 (NV2)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2020 16:47|
Skills and Knowledge required/ Major Responsibilities:
- Be proactive during Test Planning and ensure that all stakeholders (internal and vendor) understand testing’s role and expectations.
- Utilise their testing expertise to execute both dynamic and preventative testing techniques
- Has the technical capability to create automation test cases and can demonstrate a valid selection process to assess what test cases are eligible to be automated.
- An ability to manage individually allocated testing work packages and to balance competing priorities, as well as the ability to report progress regarding test coverage and defect tracking.
- Ability to learn and develop organisational specific skills so that you can work independently across the Project Office portfolio.
- Minimum 4 - 5 year’s Software Testing Experience.
- Mandatory Certification:
- ISTQB Foundation Certification
- ISTQB Advance Level Automation Engineering or ISTQB Advanced Technical Analyst
- Agile Methodologies Certification.
SFIA Level of Responsibility Required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV2 security clearance level. Candidates with current or recently held (and able to be re-activated) TSPV clearances will be highly regarded. All successful candidates will need to hold or upgrade to a TSPV prior to commencement
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 09 October 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's