Senior Security Gateway Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Security Gateway Engineer|
|Start Date:||2020-09-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2020 12:12|
One of our private clients is looking for highly experienced Senior Security Gateway Engineers who will be responsible for the build, configuration, integration, test and deployment of a new heavily virtualise secure gateway.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing designs including documentation and diagrams
- Planning and executing physical and logical integration of new devices and systems into the existing customer environment
- Planning and executing migration of services from legacy infrastructure to new
- Planning and documenting test cases to verify the function of the new systems
- System documentation for operational handover
- Attending project meetings
- Strong technical skills with:
- routing & switching – Juniper/ Cisco – BGP routing
- F5 LTM/GTM/ASM; Web proxies
- Network tapping
- firewalling – esp Palo Alto
- 5-10 year experience in design, build and implementation of secure gateway/network environments with multiple vendor platforms.
- Project experience, in a structured project management environment.
- Experience working in highly secure government environments with an understanding of the ASD ISM controls and their applicability to operational systems.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with an ability to develop professional relationships within internal/external stakeholders and partners (TPVs);
- Standard working week with some requirement for afterhours change implementations
- NV1 clearance is mandatory
- Location: Residency in Canberra or near surrounds mandatory
Contract Term: 3 month contract
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 30 September 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Security Officer (NV2)
System Security Assessor (NV1)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) Level 5 (TSPV)
Security and Risk Policy Specialist level 6 (TSPV)