Unified Communications Technical Specialist
|Job Title:||Unified Communications Technical Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2020 15:11|
We are looking for an experienced Technical Lead to join the growing Managed Network Services (MNS) program team to lead the Unified Communications vertical. The ‘Technical Lead – UC’ will be required to work with a range of stakeholders and external suppliers to facilitate Unified Communications transition activities and subsequently manage BAU Operations.
In this role you will oversee the delivery of Unified Communications capability as part of service provider renewal arrangements and ensure seamless operations of the Unified Communications technology portfolio on an ongoing basis.
Skills and Experience Required:
Our ideal job seekers have at least 5 years of experience in the following areas:
• Extensive experience in Unified Communications & Conferencing (UCC) solutions designed to improve user productivity and enhance business processes that relate to communications and collaboration. These include but are not limited to telephony, meeting solutions, Instant Messaging & Presence, Integrations and User Experience as well as Collaboration.
• Technical knowledge of Cisco Collaboration Suite tools including Cisco Webex, Jabber, etc. and familiarity with UC tools from other leading industry vendors.
• Good understanding of end user computing environments and datacentre back-end infrastructure to liaise with respective Department and vendor teams to enable issue and problem resolution.
• Familiarity with SaaS based unified communication solutions and other innovations to enable the identification and delivery of future transformation opportunities with the vendor.
• Ensure adherence to and compliance with SLA’s agreed upon with the carriage service provider.
• Assist with ITSM processes, standard operating procedures and user-guide development in support of technical activities
• Lead IT projects and operations in large government or enterprise environments with numerous stakeholders and multiple service providers.
• Lead, plan and manage service provider activities and work streams to deliver project outputs and ensure ‘green light’ operations once transition is completed.
• Manage a range of stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure operations and ensure alignment to business needs
• Arrange and engage with various integration forums and internal governance committees
• Liaise on behalf of the Department on significant, complex or technical issues with service providers, external practitioners, industry representatives and government agencies
• Develop smooth working relationships between all parties within the support model to ensure best possible service delivery and user experience.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. 6 month contract with 2 x 6 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 30 September.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's