|Job Title:||Splunk Engineers|
|Start Date:||2020-09-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2020 13:54|
One of our private clients is looking for highly experienced Splunk Consultants to join their growing team in Sydney and Canberra.
Our client provides specialist cyber security services, assisting their clients (Australian business and Federal Government) by preventing cyber security breaches through the provision of effective and tailored managed detection and responses.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated commitment to continual professional development as a SIEM specialist (certifications, conferences, commendations);
- Experience working with stakeholders to onboard additional machine data sources; and
- Willingness to apply SIEM knowledge to additional centralised logging products on an as-needed basis.
- Demonstrated 3+ years of experience configuring and developing Splunk SIEM content in a complex ICT environment. This should include experience with core on-premises Splunk components, Splunk and Splunk ES, data acquisition, mapping data to the Splunk Common Information Model and developing and implementing technical use-cases, alerts, dashboards and reports.
- Demonstrated 5+ years of cyber security experience, including significant experience working in a Security Operations Centre.
- Demonstrated experience working across multiple vendor technologies, including Windows, Linux and security appliances.
- Demonstrated experience developing SOC documentation, including analyst play-books and security use-cases.
- Current Splunk certifications
Location: Canberra or Sydney
Contract Term: Permanent
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. A current Federal Government Security Clearance would be an advantage, but not essential.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 6 October 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Engineer / Splunk Architect Level 4 (TSPV)
System Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
4 x Virtualisation / Cloud Engineer and/or Developer (NV1)
Virtualisation / Cloud Service Designer (NV1)
Business Analyst - Atlassian administrator level 5 (TSPV)