Senior Electronic Design Engineer - Permanent Position
|Job Title:||Senior Electronic Design Engineer - Permanent Position|
|Start Date:||2020-09-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2020 14:29|
One of our private clients is looking a highly Senior Electronic Design Engineer, who you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking electronics development projects and delivering designs that meet stringent customer requirements.
- Undertaking complex and detailed design analyses using a range of tools.
- Working with a team of engineers, across multiple disciplines, to develop complete system solutions.
- Preparing and maintaining documentation in respect of design and development work in accordance with defined standards and operating practice.
- Support and mentor junior electronics engineers
You will be an experienced electronics engineer who has worked in multi-disciplinary environments. You can demonstrate knowledge of not only electronics design but the overall design process - translating customer requirements into delivered designs. You will be creative and develop innovative solutions, seeing them through to detailed designs with the ability to deliver on time.
Contract Term: Permanent
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. A current Federal Government Security Clearance would be an advantage, but not essential.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 6 October 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's