Network Management Technical Specialist
|Job Title:||Network Management Technical Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2020 15:33|
In this role you will drive the delivery of the Network Management services capability, as part of service provider renewal arrangements and ensure seamless operations of the carriage on an ongoing basis.
Skills and Experience Required:
Our ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in the following areas:
• Lead IT programs/projects and/or operations in a large government or enterprise environment with numerous stakeholders and multiple service providers.
• Lead, plan and manage service provider activities and work streams to deliver project outputs and ensure ‘green light’ operations once transition is completed.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to provide reporting to all management levels.
• Significant experience in Network Management solutions designed to ensure centralised monitoring and management of network infrastructure in an “Always On’ environment.
• Strong technical knowledge of Cisco automation and orchestration tool.
• Experience in or exposure to integration for industry standard ITSM tools, including Remedy and ServiceNow.
• Operational knowledge of Enterprise Network Management applications (e.g. NetScout), Log Aggregation applications (e.g. Splunk), and Reporting tools (e.g. Tableau).
• Familiar with concepts like zero-touch provisioning of network infrastructure and network service prioritisation including Quality of Service (QoS).
• Good understanding of datacentre back-end infrastructure to liaise with respective ATO and vendor teams to enable issue and problem resolution.
• Ensure that the services provisioned as part of the program adhere to and are in compliance with the SLA’s agreed to with the Network Management service provider.
• Assist with ITSM processes, standard operating procedures and user-guide development in support of technical activities
• Manage a range of stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure operations and ensure alignment to business needs
• Arrange and engage with various integration forums and internal governance committees
• Liaise on behalf of the ATO on significant, complex or technical issues with service providers, external practitioners, industry representatives and government agencies
• Build effective working relationships between all parties within the support model to ensure best possible service delivery and user experience.
Location and Contract Term: Melbourne or Canberra based role. Contract till mid April 2021 with 2 x 6 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 1 October.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's