|Job Title:||Technical Writer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2020 08:57|
The successful applicant will be required to:
Engage with internal teams to obtain a high level of understanding of the applications and documentation requirements.
• Plan, develop and write technical procedures and manuals.
• Research, develop and document technical design specifications.
Work with internal teams to develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for a broad range of technical and administrative tasks undertaken in support of application administration and enabling services such as database, release and infrastructure support.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing of bespoke software documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new concepts, develop both business and technical contexts and adjust documentation language according to target audiences.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel.
- Well-developed documentation skills for writing clear concise technical requirements.
- Sound and effective organisational skills, including the ability to manage changes to technical requirements and priorities and work within tight timeframes.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team to achieve outcomes and meet deadlines.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience of the departments , Skills and Employment Programs, supporting applications such as the Services System (ESS) and/or related Departments IT systems.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – Initial Term to 30 June 2021 with 2 x 12 Month extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is Required
How to Apply:
Applications close 6 September 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's