Business Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2020 14:35|
- Understanding of ICT capability in a large complex government department intelligence agency and the large complex government department Capability Life Cycle is not essential but highly regarded.
- Investigate and assess the extant suite of a large complex government department ICT capabilities and assess for gaps and opportunities.
- Responsible for the planning and delivery of the large complex government department capability by providing detailed requirements analysis, stakeholder engagement, design specification, design reviews and technical reviews
- Work closely with the customer base to elicit, define and document requirements and assist in the delivery of small projects to deliver new and sustain existing ICT capability in a large complex government department.
- Manage stakeholders, understand their capability requirements and underlying issues, then investigate and propose potential solutions.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 October 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst - Atlassian administrator level 5 (TSPV)
Portfolio Management Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Solution Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Web Developer Level 5 (NV1)