Project Manager Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Manager Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2020 08:16|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated acquisition and sustainment project management competencies
- Procurement experience (preferably in a large complex government department context).
- Experience with requirements capture and definition.
- Manage Project budget, project delivery and sustainment matters.
- Engage with stakeholders and conduct requirements definition and scoping activities to clarify and define the scope of projects.
- Contribute to activities for planning, requirements analysis, system design / development, testing, implementation, and transition to operations.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Brisbane. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 05 October 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager – Multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)
Training Manager level 4 (TSPV)
Planning Manager – Multiple roles level 4 (TSPV)
Delivery Manager – Multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)
Security Specialist level 4 (NV2/TSPV)