|Job Title:||C# Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2020 15:37|
This short-term role will support the team and the Division to develop data visualisations for a whole of government data dashboard. The analyst will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to:
- Use contemporary BI tools to develop dashboards, reports and other BI products to produce data visualisations for a reporting website
- Create data visualisations within the government website architecture using PowerBI
- Work within the government website and style guidelines to create data products
- Develop and maintain direct relationships with the appropriate external and internal stakeholder as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience working in PowerBI or equivalent BI tool
- Data visualisation experience
- Graphic design and/or website development
- Working within Agile environment as a team member
The role is Canberra based. Initial 9 Week Contract with the possibility of extension.
Applicants much be Permanent Resident. A Police Check is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 08 November 2020
Please submit your application include: your resume, contact details of two referees, and a short summary telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie on 0419 890 865 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's