|Job Title:||Requirements Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2020 11:21|
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Understanding of the Cyber Security domain.
2. Ideally five years’ experience managing requirements within an ICT and engineering context.
1. Organize and lead workshops and other stakeholder engagement activities in developing technical requirements for complex IT systems, including functional and non-functional requirements and constraints.
2. Document business and technical requirements, maintaining requirements traceability from business needs through design and verification/validation documents.
3. Define (pre-delivery) and measure business benefits (post-delivery) from realised capabilities in line with organisational strategy.
4. Identify and document the impact on business requirements of external influences affecting the Program or Project to guide capability development.
5. Develop user scenarios and qualitative and quantitative metrics to specify and measure capability performance.
6. Develop Measures of Effectiveness (MOE) and Measures of Performance (MOP).
7. Write Operational Concept Document(s), Function and Performance Specifications (FPS) and related formative capability development documents.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 month contract. Part-time arrangements may be considered.
Security Requirements: Current PV security clearance required
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 21 October or until position is filled.
Call Nicole or Kate on 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's