Multiple x Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Multiple x Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2020 18:43|
The successful applicant will be required to:
This role represents an exciting opportunity for Business Analyst to join a multidisciplinary team. As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for undertaking a range of requirement gathering activities. You will also be required to conduct investigations, undertake specialist or technical research and analysis activities, or provide professional advice within an area of specialization based on systems knowledge, policy and legislation.
• Analyse, facilitate, model, and organise information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs;
• Producing analysis and design documentation such as high level and detailed requirements, business process maps, user stories and user interface specifications etc;
• Map current and future state business processes;
• Lead consultation with internal and external stakeholders;
• Provide assistance in the planning and management of user acceptance activities;
• Support the projects undertaken by the business area in line with the business processes
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated experience in transformational programs, guiding and driving product owners/business SME to develop user journey, business features, streamline business processes and consolidate common services/data to deliver business change to deliver contemporary customer experience.
- A proven track record in working in Agile environment to develop requirements artefacts for complex IT systems including websites and mobile applications.
- Experience working with complex IT systems, including a sound understanding of system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external consultants to elicit user and business requirements.
- Proven ability in development of high quality BA artefacts as required.
- Previous experience in a Government agency is highly desired
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – Initial Term 1 January 2021 to 30 June 2021 with 2 x 12 Month extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close 19 October 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's