|Job Title:||Agile Coach|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2020 15:14|
The Agile Coach, services including:
- Mentor, support and empower various ICT teams with adopting agile work practices. Teams will be across the delivery spectrum including business teams, development teams, technical operations and testing teams.
- Leading planning processes to successfully guide the agile journey.
- Leading training, communications, and technical activities to successfully implement agile practices into the culture of the organisation.
- Communicate and collaborate across business and ICT in successfully adopting agile practices, including working on communications plans.
- Support the development of portfolio and program management and governance.
- Setting up workflow systems such as Azure DevOps for Agile Organizations successful applicant will be required to:
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated Agile experience, including with Scrum and other similar frameworks
- Portfolio and Program Management and Governance
- Demonstrated experience introducing Agile into the enterprise
- Strong facilitation, collaboration and communication skills
- Previous Scrum Master experience
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Extensive experience working in government
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based –ASAP to 30 June 2021 with possible extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Must have a Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close 13 October 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information