ICT Security Specialist (Enterprise Architect) Level 6 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||ICT Security Specialist (Enterprise Architect) Level 6 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2020 15:48|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience identifying and applying security controls to large scale, complex capabilities and/or developing ICT Security analytics.
- Experience architecting complex systems.
- Experience in architecting security controls in cloud computing systems.
- Develop enterprise-wide ICT security architectural principles and policies to ensure the security of a large complex government department ICT systems.
- Liaise with multiple project and capability stakeholders to design and documentation of ICT system security controls.
- Analyse and assess ICT system security documentation and configuration, including the use of vulnerability assessment tools.
- Undertake ICT security threat and risk assessment.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 23 October 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Security Specialist [Certifier] Level 5 (TSPV)
Solution Architect Level 6 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
Security Architect level 5 (TSPV)