Onboarding Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Onboarding Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2020 16:19|
The Onboarding Delivery Manager will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent delivery management skills.
The Onboarding Delivery Manager will be accountable under the general direction of the portfolio Delivery Lead for the planning, management and delivery of a key digital project and service. The role is responsible for enabling teams to deliver high quality outcomes and to remove obstacles or blockers to progress and facilitate project meetings.
You will be required to:
• Develop an agreed onboarding Roadmap and monitor delivery against the Roadmap
• Facilitate multi agency workshops
• Coach team members in agile mindset and practices
• Help to remove impediments and blockers
• Help to identify dependencies and risks
• Identify and escalate issues where appropriate
• Build strong working relationships with cross agency stakeholder
Due to COVID-19, the Department has moved to a flexible 3 day on-site, 2 day off-site working arrangement that the successful candidate will be expected to comply with unless otherwise agreed. The successful candidate may be required to work from home utilising a Department provided laptop. successful applicant will be required to:
Skills and Experience Required
- Be highly motivated with over three years' experience in comparable government Delivery Management roles
- Able to demonstrate:
leveraging stakeholder engagement to achieve an agreed position and prioritise deliverable
experience in creating productive working relationships in programs with a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to facilitate team discussions and decision making.
- Expert skills in using a variety of planning tools, i.e. JIRA, Azure, etc. or the ability to acquire these.
- Be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge and working experience of Scaled Agile Framework in a complex environment.
- Demonstrated proven ability and examples of high-level advisory to product managers, to inform and achieve product roadmap development and delivery outcomes and meet user needs.
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve delivery goals, synthesise user feedback and prioritise competing roadmap deliverables and user requirements against team workflows.
- Experience working effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
Canberra Based –12 Month Contract with 1 x 12 Month extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close 12 October 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information