|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2020 17:19|
The successful applicant will be required to:
• Developing business processes to support the onboarding of new services
• Performing requirements analysis and document/communicate findings
• Working closely with key stakeholders to develop and agree supporting operational procedures
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders to inform business processes
They will require strong communication and engagement skills and will be required to work with a range of government stakeholders. The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions is essential.
A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field is desired and must have exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
Due to COVID-19, the department has moved to a flexible 3 day on-site, 2 day off-site working arrangement which the successful candidates will be expected to follow unless otherwise agreed with the Department. Contractors may be required to work from home on a Department provided laptop.
Skills and Experience Required
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills and the proven ability to quickly develop and deliver business process mapping and supporting procedural documentation.
- Proven strong communication and engagement skills and a demonstrated ability to work with a range of government stakeholders. The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions is essential.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Experience working in an operational area within Government would be an advantage
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based –12 Months with 1 x 12 Month extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close 12 October 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's