IT Application Developer
|Job Title:||IT Application Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2020 13:12|
We are seeking dynamic and talented C# Application Developers to join the project within Enterprise Capabilities. The C# Application Developers will be responsible for redeveloping and rebuilding.
- working in a small team dedicated to the conversion of Department legacy systems
- dealing in large, complex IT systems or applications and delivering business and agency outcomes in a complex stakeholder environment – coordinating or delivering application and system integration initiatives in complex IT environments
- ensuring business continuity of legacy programs after the rebuild and conversion.
Skills and Experience Required:
As a C# Application Developer you will:
- Have skills and experience in .Net, C#, WinForm and TFS Basic skills in SOAP protocol and SOAP UI toolsets
- Experience with GEN GUI development, or the ability to read and understand Gen code with a view to translating to a C# equivalent
- Identify and report on technical issues or risks and collaborate on their resolution
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders establishing, maintaining effective, influential networks and represent the Department in various forums to convey technical or business information
- Encourage and promote quality excellence within the team, ensure that work practices are effective and consistent, and that best practice is identified and shared; undertake quality assurance activities
- Adhere to the Departments system development methodologies
- Maintain knowledge and develop own skills to ensure continuous improvement and professional development
Location and Contract Term: This role can be based in Canberra or Woolongong. 6 month contract with 2 x 6 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 14 October.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Application Developer (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)
IT Service Desk Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
IT Service Desk Analyst level 3 (TSPV)
IT Service Desk Analyst level 2 (TSPV)
IT Service Desk Analyst Level 3 (TSPV)