Service Desk Analyst
|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2020 14:56|
The Service Desk Analyst supports the Service Desk Manager in the administration of matters relating to provision of planning and delivery support activities to staff on core business operations and processes, and the resolution of technical ICT problems within the Service Operations Section of the ICT Branch, including participating in section planning for short term tasks and work area planning for longer term initiatives.
The role is responsible for undertaking work that is moderately complex to complex in nature, under limited direction, utilising expertise in the area of IT systems and infrastructure, and operational support across a geographically dispersed network.
The volume of requests for advice and matters, along with the urgency to resolve matters, will increase significantly across both electoral and referendum events. There will be a requirement for work outside standard business hours during an event period.
Skills and Experience Required
- Knowledge and experience in successfully setting priorities and delivering quality results on time within the provision of business support arrangements and service desk operations.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst responding to stakeholder needs and expectations across a geographically dispersed network.
- Analytical abilities with the ability to obtain accurate conclusions and apply innovative initiatives while contributing to change and business improvement strategies.
- Ability to manage staff while identifying training needs across a team and promoting professionalism.
- Demonstrated personal integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and policy parameters.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SCCM, Active Directory, Citrix, ITIL and Remote Access platforms are highly desirable.
- Ability to gain an understanding of Australian law and practice.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based –12 Months with 2 x 12 Month extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close 18 October 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information