Application Solutions Architect
|Job Title:||Application Solutions Architect|
|Start Date:||2020-10-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2020 15:08|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking a highly experienced Application Solution Architect who will be responsible for the conversion of business requirements into planning architecture and design of current and future business systems as well as coordinate the design and implementation of business application projects including supporting various system dependencies between the infrastructure and other business capabilities.
This role undertakes governance and assurance for developing systems to ensure consistency with departmental business systems standards. Responsible for ensuring compliance with the enterprise architecture including data, security, infrastructure and operations domains.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Lead and influence end-to-end solution designs, including facilitation of solution implementation
- Experience in the design and architecture of application integration (internal/external services)
- Experience working within secure government environments
- Experience and understanding of cloud based technologies and architectures
- Experience with architecture tools, standards
- Experience with open-source software and off-the-shelf products
- Experience with the Microsoft stack of products and services, such as:
- .NET Core
- Dynamics CRM
- SQL Server
- Azure cloud services
- Cultural fit:
- Work collaboratively as a team within the organisation to deliver quality outcomes
- Communicate honestly, clearly, proactively and consistently
- The ability to pragmatically change direction and scope as new information is discovered and challenges or opportunities present themselves
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams
Contract Term: 12 month contract + 2 x 12 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 15 October 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's