|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2020 17:10|
As a DevOps Engineer, you will play a key role in the automation of administrative tasks, development of self-service cross-platform portals and migration of windows applications to Linux.
In addition to the software development and migration work, you will also be required to take on system administration responsibilities and help the team with their operational tasks.
You must be able to deliver under pressure and familiar with working in an agile environment.
• Automation of frequently performed tasks manually (e.g. spin up multiple servers, creation of user accounts for sterling dashboards, building ref client tool for testers, creation of reports etc.)
• Creation of environmental health monitor for level 3 environments (Both Windows and Linux)
• Help testers with their troubleshooting needs
• Migration of SBR2 to the cloud (Pre Migration)
• Maintenance of Linux environments (Post migration)
• Help the team with their work orders
• Skill up the team with advanced Linux techniques
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of high-level cross-platform development with Windows/Linux
- Experience of C# and .NET Core
- Expert level Red Hat Linux skills
- Azure DevOps
- REST APIs, Web Services
- PowerShell scripting
- SQL Server / T-SQL
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till October 2021. 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. The ability to obtain and maintain a baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 16 October.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's