IT Change Co-ordinator
|Job Title:||IT Change Co-ordinator|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2020 17:24|
As the Change and Release Management coordinator, you will provide support to the Change team and Change Managers, facilitating change risk analysis and communication across a multi-vendor environment.
• Assess and review IT outages and communicate their system impacts to stakeholders.
• Provide input to the planning, coordination and deployment of changes scheduled either daily, weekly or on a monthly basis.
• Liaise with business and IT partners on release scheduling and communication of progress.
• Ensure quality and technical assurance across change or release management processes.
• Prepare and manage release task schedules
• Provide technical and professional advice and guidance on deployment processes, to senior management and other staff.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of business deployment and communication readiness plans.
• Manage or escalate risks and issues that may impact release schedules.
• Work collaboratively, consult and share information with own team and actively engage in knowledge transfer to achieve the work area and team objectives
Skills and Experience Required:
• Demonstrated experience in IT change and release management practices.
• Foundation Certificate in ITIL v3 or V4 (desirable) or other best practice Change & Release Management methodologies.
• Good knowledge of ITIL processes and their practical application in an enterprise environment.
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Excellent time management skills
• Familiarity with operating in an agile delivery environment
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till October 2021 with 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. The ability to obtain and maintain a baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 16 October.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Change Manager level 5 (TSPV)
Change Manager level 5 (willing to undergo the TSPV process)
IT Application Developer/Senior .Net Developer
Auzure Systems Engineer
Senior Messaging and O365 Administrator