Business Intelligence Developer Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Business Intelligence Developer Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2020 15:06|
The BI Developer will be working with portfolio and program stakeholders to gain an understanding of their reporting requirements and translating those into reports, data visualisations and dashboards primarily using Power BI and SharePoint. The position will be responsible for effectively generating, gathering, storing, analysing and using data to contribute to decision making and shaping at the portfolio office level.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Business intelligence development experience in corporate environments (collecting data and deploying reports and dashboards). (Essential)
- Experience with Project Server, SQL Server and SQL Server Report Builder. (Desirable)
- Experience using Python for data analytics. (Desirable)
- Work as part of a centralised portfolio office to develop, deliver and maintain Power BI & SharePoint based reporting, dashboards and visualisations, in support of the organisation’s program of change initiatives.
- Manage a range of competing stakeholder requirements across different business areas, including translating these into the development of standardised and ad hoc reporting.
- Analyse and interpret patterns and trends to identify and communicate insights.
- Identify and drive the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives within the reporting space.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 October 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Web Developer Level 5 (NV1)
Software Developer level 5 (TSPV)
Cloud Business Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst - Atlassian administrator level 5 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)