Data Analyst Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Data Analyst Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2020 15:12|
The Data Analyst will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with very good communication skills.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in building reporting using MS excel and/ or similar tools within the Microsoft suite, with a focus on business intelligence/ management information. (Essential)
- SharePoint development experience in corporate environments (collecting data and deploying reports and dashboards). (Desirable)
- Experience with Project Server, SQL Server and SQL Server Report Builder, Python. (Desirable)
- Update and maintain data and generate reports supporting the organisation’s portfolio of change initiatives, with a specific focus on business intelligence & data visualisation.
- Work with fellow team members and other stakeholders to develop portfolio-level reporting.
- Analyse and interpret patterns and trends to identify insights.
- Perform quality assurance on data captured for input into source systems.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expeasdcted to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 October 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Systems Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
Windows DevOps Engineer level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)