|Job Title:||VMware Specialist|
|Start Date:||2020-10-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2020 18:25|
One of our private clients is looking for a highly experienced VMware Specialist for an initial 12 month contract.
- Working as part of a team to resolve complex problems.
- Ensuring that the system can maintain Essential 8 compliance
- Providing advice to our client on how best to use infrastructure
- Be able to provide subject matter expert advice on infrastructure
- Build and maintain documentation (e.g. high level designs, detailed designs and build and maintenance instructions)
- Building and managing multiple vCenter Clusters.
- Patching and maintain vCenter and ESXI hosts.
- Patching Firmware of physical servers and storage.
- Maintaining storage infrastructure.
- Maintaining backups.
- Working in an Essential 8 compliant environment.
- Experience with CISCO or HPE Servers
- Experience with Netapp Storage
- Experience with implementing NSX switching
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Client mission focus
- Attention to detail
- Work well in team environments
Contract Term: 12 month contract with possible extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current NV1 Security Clearance (NV2 preferred).
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 19 October 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's